About Strategic Leadership Academy
The Strategic Leadership Academy provides training, coaching and consulting to develop middle management into senior leaders, and executive leaders into top performers. Our services lend themselves well to primarily small to medium size organizations.
At the Strategic Leadership Academy our goals are simple:
- Strengthen leaders to optimize their talents
- Prepare individuals to grow into executive level positions
- Help organizations develop talent and create a great culture
- Enable organizations to develop cohesive, high performing teams
Our programs and consulting are designed to be functional, realistic, and are not over-engineered.
- With a focus on practical and powerful learning experiences, the Academy equips clients with the knowledge, skills, and behaviors to become accomplished leaders.
- Programs include blended learning methods that combine in -person programs, on-line learning, tele-classes, and professional coaching.
- Leadership tools, books, and bite-sized learning programs are offered through our Online Store so that individuals and organizations can develop their skill-set with a variety of methods.
- Our Talent Management Consulting Programs are designed for the small to medium size business to help them attract, retain, develop and lead a workforce through best practices that are appropriate to their environment.
Diane Allen – Managing Principal
The Strategic Leadership Academy was founded by Diane Allen, a professional certified coach, trainer, and former Human Resources corporate executive. She has been operating a successful consulting practice since 2002. Diane founded the Academy to help reach many small to medium size organizations that may be disgruntled with the traditional big-enterprise leadership development programs, and to provide practical and useful development programs and consulting designed for the smaller business.
For over ten years, Diane was a Leadership Coach for the Ken Blanchard Companies, an organization that is renowned for its cutting edge leadership development contributions. She received a SEED Award for her leadership development work from the Central New Jersey Women Business Owners Association. In 2013, she was voted Best Executive Coach by South Jersey Biz Magazine.
Diane is a contributing author of the books, Living An Extraordinary Life, and Ready, Aim, Excel, a leadership development book that features some of the world’s renowned leadership experts. She has a Master of Science in Organizational Development from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA. She has served on various Boards for profit and non-profit organizations and volunteers her time to help women in transition.
As part of our commitment to help small and medium size businesses grow and prosper, the Strategic Leadership Academy has affiliations with preferred consulting and coaching providers. They share our commitment to assuring that small-medium size businesses have access to the latest leadership and organizational effectiveness work that makes them a strong and viable part of our economy.
Joe Di Stefano – Consultant
Joe Di Stefano is a professional business consultant, who works with business leaders (Fortune-1000, small & medium businesses, and start-up organizations) in a wide-range of industry verticals, (including; media & entertainment, health & life sciences, and technology) to transform their organizations, while aligning with and supporting their business goals.
Joe draws on 25+ years of experience delivering solutions in a wide-variety of roles including executive positions with IBM, Hitachi and Viasoft. He was one of the founders and the managing partner of a tech-based, professional services startup, where he built and ran operations, and as a management consultant addressing clients in the private, public and nonprofit sectors.
As a certified High Performing Culture Consultant, Joe combines proven organizational strategy practices, business experience gleaned from a wide-variety of business clients, and the application of a unique adaptive process supporting the alignment of a high-performance culture and the goals of the business.
He has delivered both client and internal training on a wide variety of topics including: customized client user training, management and leadership principles, technical design principles, and sales training.